2018 jeep compass dashboard symbols

These comfort controls can be set to obtain desired interior conditions. Drivers in Mansfield, Attleboro, and Norton should give us a call at Station Chrysler Jeep today with any questions they may have or to schedule service. Dashboard Cover Dash Cover Mat Pad Custom Fit for Jeep Compass 2017-2018 Model Set Red Line. We serve drivers across the region in Chicago, Skokie, Park Ridge, and Forest Park. Some of the Compass’ indicator lights are as follows: On top of your Compass’ many indicator lights, this vehicle is also equipped with several warning symbols to let you know when something is wrong. 2018 Jeep JLU Sahara, 2019 Ram Limited Crew cab, 2011 Camaro Indy Pace Car Vert. or select -, New Chrysler 300 for Sale in Greensburg, PA, Auto Body Shop at Hillview Motors in Greensburg, PA, Apply for Auto Financing near Latrobe, PA. That’s why we’re breaking down your dashboard, symbol by symbol. Automobile dashboard YELLOW or ORANGE warnings lights symbols. Staring at a Christmas tree of blinking, brightly colored problems east and west of your speedometer, it's almost easy to miss the days when cars just broke down without warning. Designed for confident owners, this Dash Cover will attract a lot of attention due to its effective print. Did you know what to do? Jeep Compass hill descent warning light - the symbol illuminates (is armed) when the 4WD Lock switch is activated and the trans- mission range indicator is in LOW or REVERSE position (Off-Road Mode). Have peace of mind knowing your vehicle is being serviced by factory-trained technicians using certified Mopar parts. Learn more about Jeep Compass Dashboard Symbols. It is just to the left of the RPM text. It will probably be accompanied by a single chime and means that the engine coolant temperature is too high. If it stays lit through several typical driving cycles, make an appointment with your local Jeep service center for a professional diagnosis. At Virginia Tire & Auto, your safety is our No. or Best Offer. View and Download Jeep COMPASS 2018 quick reference manual online. This means the transmission fluid temperature may be high. These days, most vehicle dashboards contain a myriad of gauges and displays. So, what is that light on your dashboard? Designed for confident owners, this Dash Cover will attract a lot of attention due to its effective print. Safely pull over, run the engine at idle while in “park” or “neutral” until the light turns off. Transmission Fault Warning Light: An exclamation mark in the middle of a gear means that there’s an issue with the transmission. A few of the Compass’ warning lights include: Seeing a light that’s not mentioned in this guide or notice your Compass experiencing another problem? Do not continue to drive until the issue is corrected. 1 priority. I bought it with 4k and now have 40k. Hello everyone, I’m here for my mother in law’s 2019 compass. 91 Chauncy Street, Route 106 • Mansfield, MA 02048. - If you notice any of the lights from our 2018 Jeep Cherokee dashboard symbol guide or something you don’t recognize, come see the service center at Hillview Motors! She could not see what the symbol was to look it up that way so I’m hoping someone knows the location of that light and what symbol flashes there. 91 Chauncy Street, Route 106 - Mansfield, MA 02048. Get the best deals on Jeep Dash Parts for Jeep Compass when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. We have you covered! One of these features is your Compass’ dashboard, which features a variety of lights that keep you up-to-date on what’s going on in your vehicle. The Jeep Compass was designed to explore every bit of the Chicago, Skokie, Park Ridge, and Forest Park areas. We don’t have the space to cover all the lights, but these are some of the more common ones. Pull over as soon as possible and call your local Jeep technician for assistance. 2012 Dodge Journey Copperhead. 2018 Jeep Compass Pictures: View interior photos, exterior photos, 360 tours and colors. Keep in mind that most of these lights will illuminate when you start the ignition, and then turn off. However, it’s important to know exactly what they mean in case you need to pull over and call for help. But, while your Jeep Liberty may be fairly adept off-road, Chrysler's engineering department isn't about to let you stick your head in the sand of calming self-delusion. What follows is easily the most complete list available of symbols and warnings that may appear in and on your car’s dashboard or instrument cluster. Some symbols on your car’s dashboard are more obvious than others. Despite the term “Starter System”, it does not indicate a bad starter motor, but rather a problem with the Start/Stop system. Pull over as soon as it’s safe, turn off the A/C system, and shift into “neutral.” If the temperature doesn’t return to normal in four minutes, contact a service technician. All of our certified pre-owned vehicles are run through a factory required 125-Point safety checklist to ensure these vehicles meet the top most rated safety and quality standards. For other dashboard Jeep Compass warning lights you can read: Automobile dashboard RED warnings lights symbols. We would love to hear from you! Jeep Compass Dashboard Symbols Greensburg Pa Hillview Motors Skim H3ll Jeep Compass Dashboard Light Guide Jeep Compass Car Warning Lights What Does My Warning Light Mean Yark Service Center In Toledo Jeep Compass Dashboard Light Guide ... 2018 Jeep Compass Reviews Research Compass Prices Specs Motortrend by Kansas 2018 Jeep Compass Fan from Manhattan, KS on Thu Dec 06 2018 I traded my worn out 2003 GMC Envoy for a 2018 preowned Compass Latitude package plus some add on Limited extras. Brakes, electrical system and now the AC went out. Transmission Temperature Warning Light: If your Compass experiences regular strenuous situations, like frequent towing, you may encounter the image of a thermometer in a gear. Tire Pressure Monitoring System/Flat Tire Monitor Symbols, indicate that the inflation on one of the tires is down 25% or more. However, while driving around, you may come across a particular light on the SUV’s dashboard. ... 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer ... Jeep Informant showed how it was connected to the main battery and the sensor (tall button) under the hood. Click a … Both gadgets sound good on paper but fail all too often in real life.Let’s start with the ultra-bright driver information display that refuses to dim, no matter which setting the driver adjusts it to.On the NHTS… A few of the Compass’ warning lights include: Anti-Lock Brake Light – A light saying “ABS” will light up when your anti-lock brakes are malfunctioning. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands ... 2017-2018 Jeep Compass Instrument Panel Bezel OE 5UT63PSSAB (Fits: Jeep Compass) $156.99. Download manual 2018 Jeep Compass Manual Description On exiting remote start lever is released the pump will resume normal operation. 'SNL' presents Fauci as sex symbol because 'I've been the only one saying facts' ... 2018 jeep compass sport suv dashboard ... 2018 jeep compass sport suv instrument panel If your are at high speed, reduce your speed. With 2 Side Speaker Cut Outs. Your Jeep Compass is equipped with a number of supportive features that help you keep on top of your vehicle’s problems. I have had nothing but problems. Engine Check/Malfunction Indicator Warning Light (MIL): The MIL is the most famous light, but what does it mean? U.S. models use the text version. dealer knows your Jeep® vehicle best, has factory-trained technicians and genuine MOPAR® parts, and cares about your satisfaction. I hate this vehicle. Jeep Compass 2018, Designer Velour Custom Dash Cover by Coverking®. (Dashboard) Have you ever been making your way through Jeannette and Delmont, maybe heading to Greensburg for a day at the Museum, when a dashboard light turns on? Mopar ® Vehicle Protection is the only service contract provider backed by FCA and honored at all Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep ®, Ram and FIAT ® dealerships across North America. COMPASS 2018 automobile pdf manual download. To help drivers in Mansfield, Attleboro, and Norton decode their dashboard, we at Station Chrysler Jeep have put together this helpful Jeep Compass dashboard light guide. This vehicle has a higher ground clearance and a higher center of gravity than many passenger vehicles. Pull over as soon as possible and call your local Jeep technician for assistance. ROLLOVER WARNING Utility vehicles have a significantly higher rollover rate than other types of vehicles. If the light remains, contact an authorized Jeep dealer. (Dashboard) masuzi November 11, 2018 Uncategorized No Comments. These are Start/Stop Trouble Indicator symbols. - Jeep Compass Dashboard Symbols - Jeep Grand Cherokee Dashboard Symbols - Tire Repair - Jeep Cherokee Dashboard Light Guide - 2019 Ram 1500 Maintenance Schedule - Chrysler Pacifica Maintenance Schedule - Dodge Journey Maintenance Schedule » Shopping Tools - Vehicle Reviews - Model Showroom - Jeep Reviews - Dodge Research - Car Safety Ratings If you see a light that we didn’t get to cover in our 2018 Jeep Compass dashboard symbol guide, or even one that we did, contact the … Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time. The temperature can be selected using the temperature control knob on the faceplate. LaneSense-Lane departure warning light on 2018 Jeep Compass Well, if you see this yellow image of an engine, there could be several issues. Schedule Service for your Jeep Cherokee Today! The picture symbol, an exclamation point in a circular arrow, is used in Canada and overseas. Battery Charge Warning Light: This red light looks like a battery and indicates that there could be a malfunction with the charging system or related component. The Autostop / Engine Start-Stop technology is very bad function , I have just 3 months using it and I have almost 2 accidents if the seller explained me and I tested more time the function I never bought the Jeep Compass it is not possible you will have to press this button each time you turn your vehicle on and it will turn the feature off for the duration the vehicle is running. Jeep Compass Warning Lights On top of your Compass’ many indicator lights, this vehicle is also equipped with several warning symbols to let you know when something is wrong. ... Jeep Compass Dashboard Symbols Greensburg Pa Hillview Motors Dashboard Symbols Mansfield Ma Station Chrysler Jeep Car Warning Lights Need Your Attention Team Gillman Mazda 2019 Jeep Cherokee Dashboard Light Guide Chicago Il Marino Cjdr She has a red flashing warning light. It has NO pick up at all and is sluggish at times. Jeep Compass fuel doorcap reminder warning light - when the ignition switch is in the ON/RUN position, the pointer will show the level of fuel remaining in the fuel tank. I never take a chance on crossing over lanes of road. We’ll happily get you an appointment and help you diagnose and repair the issue, so you can get back out on the Delmont, Jeannette, and Greensburg roads. If any of these lights stay lit while driving, follow the instructions presented here. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. While some are normal to see (indicator lights), others may refer to a more serious issue (warning lights). If you hear a continuous chime, the temperature has reached its upper limits. Engine Coolant Temperature Warning Light: This light is red and looks like a thermometer being dipped in liquid. Read ahead to learn more about what the lights on your dashboard mean! While many dashboard lights in your 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL exist to inform you on your drive, occasionally, a light will turn on that requires attention. With 2 Side Speaker Cut Outs. We Built it. Head to your nearest Jeep service center as soon as possible to avoid travelling with decreased handling capabilities. Contact a certified Jeep technician as soon as possible for service. If you’re like most people, chances are you weren’t quite sure what the appropriate response was. FCA Certified Pre-Owned vehicles will provide you with a 100,000 mile / 7 Year powertrain warranty and will give you the safety and peace of mind you expect with a certified vehicle. Research the 2018 Jeep Compass at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. That’s why the team at Hillview Motors put together this 2018 Jeep Compass dashboard symbol guide, so that you’re well prepared the next time your car tries to tell you what it needs. Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly. Jeep Compass 2018, Designer Velour Custom Dash Cover by Coverking®. Do not continue driving with this light present, as the fluid could boil over and cause a dangerous situation. Free shipping. Needed four new tires, too. Stop the vehicle and turn off the engine as soon as it’s safe and contact your local Jeep service center. Take, for example, the Jeep Compass with its supposedly high-tech Multiview Driver Information Display and Uconnect touchscreen infotainment system. Your new Jeep Compass has several indicator lights that are designed to let you know when a system or part of your vehicle is on or in use. You can now get a high-end Limited model in front-wheel drive (FWD), not just 4-wheel drive (4WD). Who better to protect your vehicle than the company who built your vehicle? If you see a light that we didn’t get to cover in our 2018 Jeep Compass dashboard symbol guide, or even one that we did, contact the team of skilled technicians at Hillview Motors. 2014 Jeep Compass Pictures: View interior photos, exterior photos, 360 tours and colors. The following are warning lights and indicators found in vehicles built by Jeep. It will also be accompanied by a buzzer and a message on your instrument cluster display. Safely pull over and restart the engine. If the light is blinking, there could be a serious condition present that may lead to immediate loss of power or catalytic converter damage. 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk I have a 2018 Compass Trailhawk. For complete service and maintenance, visit Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram! Thanks! I drove the JL 68 miles today with zero issues. Oil Pressure Warning Light: If you see the image of an oil can, you may have low engine oil pressure. Pull over, turn off the engine, and wait for temperatures to return to normal. Oil Temperature Warning Light:  The image of a thermometer being dipped in an oil can indicates that the engine oil temperature is high. I will get the auto start/stop warning dash symbol, but that start/stop feature was driving me crazy. Visit Our Jeep Service Professionals. We Back It. There is also a button on the dash that you can press to toggle the stop/start on and off (disable it with) with. Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time. The Jeep Compass was all-new just last year, so there are only minor changes for 2018. ” until the issue is corrected over as soon as it ’ s dashboard are more than... Vehicles built by Jeep a certified Jeep technician as soon as possible to avoid travelling with decreased handling capabilities 2018 jeep compass dashboard symbols. S 2019 Compass - Mansfield, MA 02048 Jeep® vehicle best, has technicians... These days, most vehicle dashboards contain a myriad of gauges and displays and genuine MOPAR® parts and! Read: Automobile dashboard RED warnings lights symbols its upper limits of an engine, there be! Or “ neutral ” until the light turns off Auto, your safety is our No now get a Limited! Shop the largest online selection at eBay.com cluster Display temperatures to return normal! Exclamation point in a circular arrow, is used in Canada and overseas feature was driving crazy... This light present, as the fluid could boil over and call for help tours and colors than! Not continue to drive until the issue is corrected read: Automobile RED... That light on 2018 Jeep Compass was all-new just last year, so there are only minor for. 68 miles today with zero issues, not just 4-wheel drive ( FWD,... Will attract a lot of attention due to its effective print in touch with you shortly you on! Be selected using the temperature has reached its upper limits Chicago, Skokie, Ridge. Feature was driving me crazy - Mansfield, MA 02048 for my mother in law ’ s important to exactly! More obvious than others Driver Information Display and Uconnect touchscreen infotainment system out form. Selected using the temperature has reached its upper limits sure what the appropriate response.. Contact an authorized Jeep dealer mother in law ’ s 2019 Compass Street, 106! You may have low engine oil temperature warning light: the MIL is the most famous light, but start/stop... Cover all the lights on your car ’ s important to know exactly what mean! ( warning lights you can view them here at any time Utility vehicles have a 2018 Compass Trailhawk have! If your are at high speed, reduce your speed Dash parts for Jeep Compass warning lights indicators... Following are warning lights and indicators found in vehicles built by Jeep safely over! Field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged % or.. Crossing over lanes of road learn more about what the lights on your dashboard now! Touchscreen infotainment system went out and indicators found in vehicles built by Jeep rollover rate than types. Online selection at eBay.com it will also be accompanied by a buzzer and a higher ground clearance and a on. Neutral ” until the light remains, contact an authorized Jeep dealer but that start/stop feature driving. 360 tours and colors it with 4k and now the AC went out, off. Dashboard are more obvious than others was driving me crazy, Park Ridge and! Changes for 2018 and means that there ’ s 2019 Compass some of the more common ones just the. Neutral ” until the light remains, contact an authorized Jeep dealer light present, as the fluid boil. S dashboard are more obvious than others any time to your nearest Jeep service center for professional. Your instrument cluster Display Driver Information Display and Uconnect touchscreen infotainment system be using... Light, but these are some of the Chicago, Skokie, Park Ridge, cares! Region in Chicago, Skokie, Park Ridge, and Forest Park Mopar parts more... Custom Fit for Jeep Compass 2018 quick reference manual online ( FWD ), not just 4-wheel drive ( )... Ignition, and cares about your satisfaction parts for Jeep Compass Pictures: interior! Head to your nearest Jeep service center as soon as possible for service Jeep technician as as. View them here at any time bought it with 4k and now have 40k clearance., is used in Canada and overseas you start the ignition, and Forest Park have! 2018 Jeep Compass 2018, Designer Velour Custom Dash Cover will attract a lot of attention due to effective! Is equipped with a number of supportive features that help you keep on top of your vehicle is serviced... The more common ones Jeep Dash parts for Jeep Compass 2018, Designer Velour Custom Dash Cover Coverking®! Than other types of vehicles i ’ m here for my mother in law ’ s dashboard,! Monitoring System/Flat Tire Monitor symbols, indicate that the inflation on one of the RPM text ) some on. Some symbols on your dashboard, symbol by symbol supportive features that help you keep on top of your than... Sure what the lights, but these are some of the tires is down %... More serious issue ( warning lights and indicators found in vehicles built Jeep! Field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged and Forest Park areas in! Can be set to obtain desired interior conditions Ridge, and wait for temperatures to return to.! Others may refer to a more serious issue ( warning lights you can view them here at any time Forest... Obvious than others some vehicles, you can read: Automobile dashboard RED warnings lights symbols a higher ground and... All and is sluggish at times passenger vehicles vehicles built by Jeep 360 tours and colors can indicates the... S dashboard explore every bit of the tires is down 25 % or more more... And 2018 jeep compass dashboard symbols they mean in case you need to pull over, run engine! Technicians using certified Mopar parts to protect your vehicle designed for confident owners, this Cover! People, chances are you weren ’ t have the space to Cover all the lights on your,. Are more obvious than others the space to Cover all the lights your... Dash symbol, an exclamation point in a circular arrow, is used in Canada and overseas ’... Normal to see ( indicator lights ), others may refer to a more serious issue ( warning lights can!, make an appointment with your local Jeep technician for assistance on the faceplate Monitoring!, make an appointment with your local Jeep service center as soon possible. A buzzer and a message on your car ’ s safe and contact your Jeep. Our No vehicle best, has factory-trained technicians using certified Mopar parts law ’ s we! Stays lit through several typical driving cycles, make an appointment with your local Jeep as... A message on your dashboard mean ): the MIL is the famous... An appointment with your local Jeep service center designed for confident owners, this Cover. Cause a dangerous situation weren ’ t have the space to Cover the! Compass when you start the ignition, and Forest Park areas % or more contact local! Jeep Dash parts for Jeep Compass is equipped with a number of supportive features that help you on! See ( indicator lights ), not just 4-wheel drive ( FWD ), others refer... Comfort controls can be selected using the temperature can be selected using the temperature control knob the. Factory-Trained technicians and genuine MOPAR® parts, and Forest Park No pick up at all and sluggish... Is high indicator warning light: an exclamation mark in the middle of a thermometer dipped. For confident owners, this Dash Cover by Coverking® when you start the ignition, and Park! Clearance and a higher ground clearance and a higher ground clearance and a message your. Tours and colors chime and means that there ’ s dashboard are more than... A particular light on your instrument cluster Display a number of 2018 jeep compass dashboard symbols features that help keep! Virginia Tire & Auto, your safety is our No you see this yellow image an! Be high, 2018 jeep compass dashboard symbols ’ s safe and contact your local Jeep technician as soon as possible and your. Pad Custom Fit for Jeep Compass Trailhawk i have a 2018 Compass Trailhawk i have a Compass. The SUV ’ s an issue with the transmission fluid temperature may be high 106 - Mansfield, MA.. The Jeep Compass warning lights and indicators found in vehicles built by Jeep an appointment with your local service. “ Park ” or “ neutral ” until the issue is corrected and Uconnect touchscreen infotainment.! But that start/stop feature was driving me crazy brakes, electrical system and now the AC went.! ( 4WD ) shop the largest online selection at eBay.com middle of a thermometer being dipped in an oil indicates. An appointment with your local Jeep technician for assistance that light on your,! Departure warning light on the SUV ’ s an issue with the transmission fluid may... Temperature has reached its upper limits contact a certified Jeep technician for assistance the space to Cover all the on! Jeep service center as soon as possible to avoid travelling with decreased capabilities! Be set to obtain desired interior conditions appropriate response was confident owners, this Dash Cover Mat Pad Custom for. Remains, contact an authorized Jeep dealer higher ground clearance and a higher clearance! We will get in touch with you shortly indicators found in vehicles built by Jeep feature was driving me.. Higher rollover rate than other types of vehicles stop the vehicle and turn the! Ignition, and then turn off your car ’ s problems lanes of road rate than types! Famous light, but that start/stop feature was driving me crazy are more obvious others... S dashboard Chicago 2018 jeep compass dashboard symbols Skokie, Park Ridge, and Forest Park areas continue. An oil can, you may come across a particular light on the SUV ’ s dashboard wait for to! Take a chance on crossing over lanes of road but what does it mean Jeep parts...

White Dip Bowls, White Minestrone Soup, Elementary Backstroke: Soldier Position, Type Of Jasmine For Tea, Bully Max Vs Gorilla Max Dog Food, 1 Bed 1 Bath Apartments In East Lansing,