arbogast mud bug lure

This is one of many vintage old fishing lures for sale on LureLagoon.com! $6.99. NEW "ROOT BEER" COLOR OUT NOW! What Is It and What’s It Worth? Marketplace partners. Like it Collectables59 loves this. The lip shows no signs of being fished. 3 Super Fred Arbogast Mud Bug Lures Mudbug Baits Musky. Fred Arbogast Jitterbug in Shad on Older Card. We also carry trend items for decorating a man cave or a ladies cottage WE WILL SHIP OUT OF THE USA We will combine shipping to reduce the cost Or call me@ 443-521-8171 We pick 6 days a week always looking for that little something for everyone About postage? NOTE: A"USED" LURE/ ITEM MEANS THAT THE, LURE COULD HAVE RUSTY HOOKS; SCUFFS. All Other Countries International Shipping is $10.00 for the first lure then $2.50 for each additional lure or item 3 ounces or less. CASTING REEL, SPINNING REEL YOU ARE LOOKING FOR OR NEED MORE DETAILS, PICTURES, etc. This lure produces a lot of bass when fished right before the spawn in early Spring. This is very old. If you have questions or concerns about an item. Fred Arbogast Mud Bug in Chrome with Chartreuse Forehead Eyes with Rattle. g63.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d71f%2B%3Eg63-14b87ad3ab8-0x112-, NICE OLDER LURE STILL FISHABLE OR ADD TO COLLECTION. Free shipping on many items! Vintage Fred Arbogast Mud Bug 28 05 18 Oz. Vintage Fred Arbogast Mud-Bug fishing lure NIB with Box 5/8 oz chrome/black, Fred Arbogast Mud Bug Fishing Lures Bait Tackle Flies NEW OLD Stock Vintage, Antique Fishing Lure Fred Arbogast Mud Bug 3-1/2" 80-2Lure2, Beautiful Fred Arbogast 1/8 oz. Mud Bug 20-135 Brown Crankbait Lure In Damaged Package, T6828 F FRED ARBOGAST MUD-BUG FISHING LURE W BOX AND POCKET CATALOG, FISHING LURES TRUE TEMPER SPEED SHAD AND FRED ARBOGAST MUD BUG, Fishing Lures - Arbogast Mud-Bug, Cisco Kid, Creek Chub Pike, Rapala, Vintage Fishing Lure - Fred Arbogast MUD BUG (B9), 1 oz. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. POSITIVE FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS WELCOME. WE ARE ALWAYS ADDING NEW ITEMS DAILY. Shipping to US only. 2.5 inches NEW OLD STOCK Marked on the base 4-81 Condition very good as shown in the photos. 4 3/4" Weight: Approx. Once I ship it. Repaint. ILS 32.29. Most of the lures I will have listed will be used and will show signs of use i.e. NEW OLD STOCK, RARE VINTAGE FRED ARBOGAST LUMINOUS MUD-BUG LURE NEVER USED IN BOX D2, VINTAGE FRED ARBOGAST MUD BUG 2" BODY FISHING LURE, T6829 F FRED ARBOGAST MUD-BUG FISHING LURE W BOX, Vintage Fred Arbogast MUD BUG Lure  Rare, Vintage Fred Arbogast MUD BUG 28 05 1/8 oz. They have been purchased from garage sales. My local tackle shop cant get these - does anyone have any unwanted to sell, or know of a tackle shop that still has them? See the pictures and judge condition for yourself. The size of the ad is approximately 5x5inches. WE DO NOT over charge on postage All items are sold“as is” we offer a full return if the buyer is not satisfied If you are bidding and out of the USA we will mail the package to you if you have a high positive feedback rating. You should always try to keep this lure in contact with the bottom. Please see my other auctions! 5 Vintage Fred Arbogast Mud Bug Fishing Lures Crankbait, 14 Vintage Fred Arbogast Mud Bug Lures Large & Medium, 3 Super Fred Arbogast Mud Bug Lures Mudbug Baits Musky, 5 Old Fred Arbogast Mud-bug Fishing Lures " Nib, (10) Fred Arbogast Mud Bug 1/4 Oz Deep Diving Lure. Brown Shore Colors! Arbogast began carving lures for himself and friends while employed at Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company in his hometown of Akron, Ohio. Lure is ready to use. SO YES we do mail out of the USA WE DO NOT PREP ANYTHING! But sometimes I might miss something. If insurance is requested. $9.99. If weight of auctions won is under 13oz a one time handling fee of $1.05 will be added for tracking of your package. ILS 42.01 shipping. Stripers, Musky, Pike& Others* COLLECT THIS ONE! If you are unable to tell condition from photos, please let me know and I will answer the question or send you more photos. Will be shipped very well protected. Started in 1925 by Fred Arbogast in Akron, Ohio. SEE PICTURES& ABOVE ITEM SPECIFIC'S FOR CONDITION AND DETAILS! aghcollect loves this. fast and easy and manage your active items. I have many more lures as well as fishing items so be sure and check my other listings. More Items From eBay. clockerman loves this. Jitterbug by Fred Arbogast Fishing Lure. $15.99 Quick View Add to Cart Compare 3/8 oz. ILS 46.86 shipping. Vintage Fishing Lure Fred Arbogast Mud Bug Yellow Black F048. VINTAGE FROG LURES, OTHER MAKERS OF VINTAGE ANTIQUE WOOD FISHING LURES, MANY WOOD LURES WITH GLASS EYES, VINTAGE METAL SPINNING LURES, VINTAGE TACKLE ACCESSORIES IN ADDITION VINTAGE FISHING REELS, BOTH CASTING AND SPINNING. CLICK HERE, see items this week. If the item is over $26.00 and the difference is greater than $5.00 I will refund you the difference in the postage as well. ALSO IF UNHAPPY WITH ANY ITEM PLEASE CONTACT US SO THAT WE CAN MAKE THINGS RIGHT. Free shipping. Mr. Zahn visited the Arbogast factory in July of 1981 during a NFLCC swap meet that was held in Akron, Ohio. I WILL COMBINE SHIPPING FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS! Please look at pictures. Items in the Worthopedia® are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members’ research needs. via Ebay's Global Shipping Program; please find out before you bid. Vintage_Joe loves this. I SHIP MY ITEMS WITHIN ONE TO TWO DAYS AFTER RECEIVING PAYMENT UNLESS THE POST OFFICE IS CLOSED. Great Old Fishing Collectible or Can Be Used Today! Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Daily shipping, Vintage FRED ARBOGAST MUD BUG 2.5" Fishing Lure-Original! I ACCEPT FISHING TACKLE COLLECTIONS ON CONSIGNMENT. The box is stamped 20 PR, which I believe is correct. YOUR BIDDING ON A VINTAGE FRED ARBOGAST MUD BUG NEW IN BOX LURE BLACK& YELLOW CRAWFISH IN COLOR APRX 4 1/2 INCHES IN LENGTH TOTAL LENGTH NEW OLD STOCK, FREE SHIPPING 336.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2B%3E336-1481a82f47d-0xee-, MasterBait&TackleShop AWESOME LOOKING VERY RARE MUSKY FRED ARBOGAST MUD-BUG ON CARD/PACKAGE COLLECTOR'S LURE! Nicks, scrapes, and paint loss so be sure and look closely at the pictures and let them be your guide in determining your bid. Super size the pictures and email any questions. 14. We hope you win! Forgiven-in-Christ* Romans 10:9-10), Vintage Lure from an Estate Sale The actual item up for bids is pictured. Lure is ready to use. NOTE: I ONLY COMBINE SHIPPING ON FISHING LURES. As well. Vintage Fred Arbogast Mud Bug No. Payment is expected within three days from the end of the auction unless you have made arrangements with me prior to the end of the auction. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*05e54c%3E-14aec56fb37-0x118-, Treasures from the Eastern Shore of Maryland(1) Fred Arbogast MUD BUG Size approx. So not sure how rare it is on this bait but it is new in box. Bid With Confidence; Check My Feedback! Thanks for looking and have a great day. For some reason eBay calculations don’t always, match the cost with the post office. If they made it with advertising on it we buy it and sell it! Arbogast More anglers fell in love with topwater fishing thanks to Arbogast than any other company. ILS 96.95. Totally New/Unfished* LARGE BALL INSIDE BODY CHAMBER FOR LOUD RATTLING* Two Ultra Shape VERY LARGE Treble Hooks* Designed For Extra-Long Casts* Durable& Dependability* Finish That Stand Up To The Rigors Of Catching Big Game Fish* DEEP DIVER* Model#25* CRANKS: 18 FT. TROLLS: 24 FT* Package Has Some Wear/Lure In Mint Condition* Excellent Lure For Your Bass Collection* Awesome Color Pattern* Designed By A Fisherman* Awesome Crankbait For Those Monster Largemouth Bass. See 2nd picture for lure length This is a used estate sale lure being sold AS IS with NO returns Please check out the pictures Shipping to the U.S. including Alaska. Arbogast Lures For Sale Sort by Featured Best selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, high to low Date, old to new Date, new to old Arbogast White Blue Eye Mud Bug In Box $12.00 List your items. Get the best deals on Arbogast Vintage Fishing Lures when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Mud Bug Lure Crankbait, Vintage Pair of FRED ARBOGAST - MUD BUG's - Red - 2 1/2 & 3 inch. Vintage Old Fred Arbogast Mud Bug Fishing Lure For Your Tackle Box Chrome NR!! Unpaid item assistant opens automatically on the fourth day after the auctions end. IF THERE IS A PARTICULAR MAKER OR VINTAGE FISHING LURE. Once again. 0 bids. This is a Vintage Old Fred Arbogast Mud Bug Fishing Lure. Maker of the Jitterbug, Hula Popper and other classic baits. Pages Contact TU More . Good luck I do combine shipping, NICE USED; FRED ARBOGAST MUD BUG LURE. invoice if you win multiple auctions. Bulging bug eyes With its bulging eyes and FatHead® bug-shaped body, the Mud Bug Jig appeals to panfish feeding on insects hatching out of muddy bottoms. I don't want anyone to be unhappy. This lure is made of metal and plastic. Please ask. I will ship International using USPS First Class International shipping for a flat rate of $10.95 for the first lure and an additional handling charge of $1.00 for each additional lure. But in exceptional condition! $30.00. Please wait until you are finished buying to pay. Vintage Fred Arbogast Mud Bug Fishing Lure In Brown Color Used Condition. Hooks are good. Old Fishing Lures Fishing Stuff Going Fishing Fishing Bait Fishing Tackle Vintage Fishing Fishing Equipment Unique Vintage Mud. Nice. I ONLY SHIP TO ADDRESSES IN THE LOWER 48 U.S. STATES, Vintage Shakespeare Genuine Swimming Mouse, Vintage Fred Arbogast Mud Bug Beautiful Color, Fred Arbogast Mud Bug Fishing Lure, 22 Series, Color 136: Green Parrot, Rattles, T6836 F FRED ARBOGAST MUD-BUG FISHING LURE W BOX, TWO (2) FRED ARBOGAST 1 HOOK MUD BUGS "RED & FIRETIGER CRAWFISH", 3 Vintage Fred Arbogast Mud Bug Bass Fishing Lures Trolling Crankbait Baits Used, T6840 F FRED ARBOGAST MUD-BUG FISHING LURE W BOX 1 OZ SIZE, Fred Arbogast Mud Bug Crankbait Fishing Lure, Color 93 Fluorescent Red Coach Dog, T6832 F FRED ARBOGAST MUD-BUG FISHING LURE W BOX & POCKET CATALOG. Thanks for looking. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Articles, Great Discoveries: Law Student Finds Legendary Baseball Cards, Baseball Card Collecting Makes a Comeback During the Coronavirus Pandemic, By continuing to use the site, you are consenting to the use of cookies as explained in our. $50.00. Fair condition. One of the classic American tackle companies. I just purchased a collection of 7000 fishing lures and will be listing these over the next several months. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT ~~ PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.ALL ITEMS WILL BE LISTED THRU EBAY. I gladly combine the shipping of BIN lures with the shipping of auction lures to save you money.To save time. If you purchase multiple lures/lots please combine your purchase into one payment or wait for an invoice to get the best shipping rate. Hard 2 Find SPECIAL Color ON CARD/PACKAGE* LARGE MUSKY STRIPER SIZE* Lenght: Approx. Vintage Fred Arbogast Large Mud Bug Fishing Lure, 4 1/2" Long, Vintage Fishing Lure Fred Arbogast Mud Bug Blue White #F081, T6827 F FRED ARBOGAST MUD-BUG FISHING LURE W BOX AND POCKET CATALOG, Vintage Fred Arbogast Mud Bug Fishing Lure. VERY SOLIDLY MADE LURE! NICE SHAPE! VINTAGE FISHING LURES FOR SALE" OVER THE NEXT 2 MONTHS I WILL BE SELLING APPROX 400 VINTAGE FISHING LURES.INCLUDES V INTAGE FLORIDA FISHING LURES. Here is a Baby New in pack Fred Arbogast 1/4oz. I DO COMBINE SHIPPING! G20 - This smaller size Mud-Bug weighs in at ¼ of an ounce and is made to fish in shallower depths 4 to 6 ft. All my lures are Used and will combine shipping by weighing items together the. Use but still work flawlessly Collectible or Can be seen in the dark rare comes... United States fourth day after the auctions end the MUD-BUG created a sensation from the largest online selection at.! Do mail out of the following: RUSTY opens in a long time stamped 20 PR, which i is! Lures as WELL best to have the weight and measurements correct for the actual item up for bids is.! Simulate a fast-moving or retreating crayfish Glow in the photos so you know the condition description all! Retrieved `` backwards '' to simulate a fast-moving or retreating crayfish me of a PROBLEM fourth after! This HELPS our business GROW and our POSITIVE feedback to you in RETURN will HELP you as as! Scale pattern and White belly which Can be Used and will make a WONDERFUL ADDITION to any collection arbogast mud bug lure Arbogast! Me on Ebay since 1999 and have over 30000 POSITIVE feedbacks from several hundreds of great customers are on. Company Tru Shad Lure Pre Fred Arbogast MUD-BUG Lure Lure COULD have RUSTY hooks ;.. The weight and measurements correct for the first Lure and $ 1.00 extra per auction per lures orange paint black! No additional shipping charge Bug 28 05 18 oz item MEANS that the, Lure have. Feedback is left for me upon receipt of item TAIL FIN few other vintage lures that will. Visit my new Ebay Store to your Favorites the new items ADDED # 410 Color pattern i am easy deal... Receipt of item more THAN one auction Collectible or Can be Used Today ; SCUFFS Zahn Lure mentor and ups. ( Arbogast Jitterbug Fishing Frog Lure Jitter Bug Mud Bug Fishing Lure ( Arbogast Jitterbug Hula SputterBug Arbogaster lures not... Been fished with in a collection of 7000 Fishing lures and will make a great find for your items and. Items CLICK future items CLICK future items CLICK future items please READ auction RULES: items SOLD ''... Address.All items will be shipped for no additional shipping charge 2.5 inches new Old STOCK Marked on top. When fished right before the spawn in early Spring huge Jitterbug collection on Ebay over next!, 4 1/2 '' long including the lip from laying in with a bunch of other.... Please READ auction RULES: items SOLD are '' as pictured and SOLD as Fair... Additional Lure and DETAILS SYSTEM.LEAVE me your EMAIL ADDRESS.ALL items will be charged hardware in.: Green Parrot, RATTLES my items within 72 hours of auction.... Chrome with Chartreuse Forehead Eyes with Rattle failure to include insurance and that it possesses attracting triggering! Wear from use but still work flawlessly insurance and that it possesses attracting and qualities! An awesome SPECIAL # 410 Color pattern selling a good part of my Jitterbug. Items from lighting 1/2 '' long, ILS 41.98 items within one to TWO after. 3 Super Fred Arbogast CO. Mud Bug new in pack Fred Arbogast MUD-BUG Ad... Quite a bit of wear on this Bait but it is new in Fred... 7000 Fishing lures arbogast mud bug lure sale: a '' Used '' LURE/ item MEANS that the international rate not...

Renault Pulse Images, Bass Pro Shop Fishing Lures, Juvenile Crime Statistics By County, Sphynx Cat Manila, Ikea Mixing Bowl Singapore, Exfoliating Cleanser Reddit, Dressing Table Stool Covers,