embed part of website in iframe

I was wondering if we could show only a part of the external webpage (lets say bottom part) in the IFrame ? Google Maps provides an HTML iFrame iframe iFrame is an acronym for an inline frame. Top ↑ HTML Embed Example – Google Map # HTML Embed Example – Google Map. Both of those popular websites use iframes in their embed code. Embed a single video. I'm trying to display a web page in an iframe using an embed element. (Pro) Fix: Accordeon menu does now work again. You might find this somewhat confusing but it means that you can put both text-level and block-level markup around an iframe. iFrame Generator. via Element.removeAttribute()) causes about:blank to be loaded in the frame in Firefox (from version 65), Chromium-based browsers, … I tested it in both Firefox 3.5.5 and Internet Explorer 7. If you have content that appears in multiple places on your site, you know that when that content changes, it can be tedious to update every post or page on … You see code iframes commonly used on websites that need to include external content like a Google map or a video from YouTube. One popular option is that you upload the PDF file to an online storage service, something like Google Drive or Microsoft’s OneDrive, make the file public and then copy-paste the IFRAME code provided by these services to quickly embed the document in any website. Keep in mind that the data we publish to web will be available to anyone on the Internet. Set URI parameters for your app. Detailed Steps #1 The default option for #1 is Website or Blog, but if you want to embed the video in PPT or just want to share the link, select Powerpoint or Just the Link respectively. If you wish to embed a Google Map display, search for your location on Google Maps and select “Share”. Next, select “Embed map” and copy the code that is shown. The iframe is displayed, but it's empty. The iframe element itself is technically an "inline" element. The traditional way to do it is by using the HTML attributes