ridgid ac9946 sale

The stand features an upright folding design for easy storage, quick set-up, and quick break down. The stand is compatible with most common miter saws and the utility vehicle sets up in seconds. Expired 10/27/2020 Published 10/27/2020 . These products are compatible with either an 18-volt or 12-volt lithium-ion battery, and these batteries can be recharged with either plug-in or portable chargers. Sorry for the inconvenience. wheels for superior mobility even over stair treads, Installed mounting braces for user installed 1 x 8 work surface, Tool-free indexing extension lock levers for fast and secure adjustment, Tool-free material stops for repetitive cuts, Lifetime service agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase, Includes: Stand, (2) mounting brackets, (2) material stops, (2) material supports, hardware, (2) wheels, (1) handle, (2) feet, (1) frame support leg, and an operator's manual. From vac filters to pipe cutter wheels, you can find replacement parts and accessories for all your RIDGID tools on the official RIDGID Store. Never miss out on a great deal again. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for RIDGID AC9946 Mobile Mitre Saw Stand - Gray at the best online prices at eBay! These deals are currently popular in the community based on votes and comments. I snatched this up a few years ago. While searching for a miter saw stand, I realized that Google first result for "ridgid miter saw stand" shows price of $99 at HD, but the price showed at HD website is the regular $199. It's not bargain basement even then. https://www.homedepot.c om/p/Ridgi.../206992161 Popularity: 3/5 . item 8 RIDGID AC9946 Universal Miter Saw Stand w/ Mounting Braces, Wheels and Handle, N 7 - RIDGID AC9946 Universal Miter Saw Stand w/ Mounting Braces, Wheels and Handle, N. $231.99. Price: $150 HOW WE USE COOKIES: We use cookies and similar technologies to improve our website, to personalize website content to you, and to deliver advertising messages and offers on … In store pickup or free shipping. Maximum Cutting Thickness (in.) Blade Diameter (in.) The stand features an upright folding design for easy storage, set-up and break down. Search within model. With thousands of repair parts, diagrams and parts lists, we have everything you need to get your RIDGID tools back to work. What kind of batteries do RIDGID tools utilize? I buy from Direct Tools and no issues with their products. Some RIDGID tools utilize lithium-ion batteries, as opposed to plugging into the wall. It seems to be perpetually on sale, so the list price is somewhat of a joke. Cordless Compact Drill/Driver (Bare Tool Only - Battery and Charger Not Included) (Renewed) 4.3 out of 5 stars 127 $34.99 $ 34 . It is constructed from heavy duty steel for plenty of strength and support on the job. Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work. Selected and verified by our team of deal editors. Set up deal Quantity . Review: Google's Nest Thermostat Smartly Manages Your Home Environment So You Don’t Have To, Trim $800 off a Bowflex Treadmill Just in Time for 2021 Resolutions. Details. Looking for replacement parts for RIDGID Stands? Your vote will help the community find the best deals. for superior mobility even over stair treads, Installed mounting braces for user installed 1 x 8 work surface, Tool-free indexing extension lock levers for fast and secure adjustment, Tool-free material stops for repetitive cuts. This stand makes getting your saw from point A to point B a breeze. Model: AC9946 ↑ less. Ask our community of deal experts a question about this deal, product, or store. $14.07 Part Number: 829859. Slickdeals, LLC. RIDGID®, a leading manufacturer of innovative tools for the professional trades, offers reliable and durable equipment to get jobs done right the first time. Search within model. products and we'll instantly alert you when a new About LSA LSA Offers Register Tools. It's what makes RIDGID 15 Amp 10 in. 12. Dual Miter Saw with LED Cut Line Indicator with Universal Mobile Miter Saw Stand with Mounting Braces. Add to cart. Cordless/ Corded. 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 20 product ratings (20) $49.39 New---- Used; DEWALT DWX723 Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand. The $99 price was good for the past 3 black fridays so is a surprise to not see it this year. Order online or call 760-201-8800. I think it is better than the Dewalt stand, which is $50 more right now. Corded. Maybe there will be another opportunity before Christmas. Questions & Answers Page A. AC9946_AC99461_678_trilingual_02.pdf. Dual. Ridgid Tools are the power tools professionals use. Happy to pay $150. RIDGID introduces the new and upgraded Mobile Miter Saw Stand and Utility Vehicle. Shop for all your repair parts on RIDGID Store today. The removable plate for the saw mount, the ease of folding up and go, and the larger wheels are very nice. $150. Set up deal alerts for your favorite stores, categories, or products and we'll instantly alert you when a new deal is posted. https://www.ridgid.com/us/en/ac9945-miter-saw-utility-vehicle 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 62 product ratings (62) $260.61 New---- Used; DEWALT DWST11155 32 inch Metal Folding Sawhorse. Ridgid builds its tools to withstand any job and any conditions: extreme heat or cold, dirt and mud, and years of use. Free shipping for many products! Imo it is much better than the equivalent of other brands due to the bigger wheels. $48 $109. I use this with a 12" dewalt sliding miter saw and it works incredibly well. This year's holiday season may be coming to a close, but... Home & Home Improvement > Tools > Tool Sets, Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus 2m Base Kit + 1m Extension Bundle (Non-Bluetooth), Various Ceiling Fans Up to 80% off Clearance @ Lowes B&M YMMV, Milwaukee High Speed Wood Spade Bit Set (13-Piece)-48-27-1520 -, NB Monitor Desk Mount Full Motion gas spring Swivel Monitor Arm @amazon, Red Tag Sale: Up to 60% Off Select Products, Lenovo Legion 5 AMD Ryzen R5 GTX 1650Ti 8GB/256GB+1TB Gaming Laptop $649, Sennheiser Momentum Free Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Headphones Special Edition for $59.99 + FS, Melissa & Doug Giddy Buggy Bowling Set $9.50 + Free Shipping w/ Prime or $25+, 14-Count 0.6-Oz SlimFast Keto Fat Bomb Snacks (Peanut Butter Cup) $7.49 ($0.54 each) w/ S&S + Free Shipping w/ Prime or on orders over $25, Horizon Fitness 7.0 AT Treadmill $899 + Free Shipping, Sun Joe SPX202C Portable Cordless Pressure Washer $50 + Free Shipping, Prime Members: 35Pcs DIY Paintless Dent Repair Kit $15.59 + Free Shipping, Brother MFC-L3770CDW AIO Color Laser Print/Scan/Copy/FAX 310 AC $310, Starbucks by Nespresso Holiday Blend, 60 ct."original line" - BJs WholeSale Club - $19.98 after $10 instant coupon $19.98, More Home & Home Improvement Deals & Discounts. Download Now AC9946_678_r_02.pdf. All Deals Miter Saws Home Depot Ridgid. What's the difference between the two stands? 4. Brand new sealed in box. Set up and breakdown is a simple two step process aided by a hidden spring. RIDGID R860052 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. The hottest deals voted on by our community. Home Depot has the Ridgid Universal Mobile Miter Saw Stand AC9946 on sale today for $149.00, regularly $239.00. Red Tag Sale: Up to 60% Off Select Products HP Discounts 2973 redeemed today; Coupon Shop The NEW Curry Flow 8 Under Armour Discounts 2182 redeemed today; Coupon 50% Off Women's Jackets and Coats Express.com Discounts 1859 redeemed today; Coupon $150 Off PCs $1499+ Alienware Discounts 627 redeemed today; Coupon 5% Off Inox Hardware Sale The Ridgid mobile miter saw stand is a great asset to the use of job site tools, such as the Ridgid Compound Sliding Miter Saw MS1290LZA. Damn I was hoping to pick this up at 99. Never miss out on a great deal again. Free shipping. Ridgid AC9940 Miter Saw Stand Parts. item 3 RIDGID AC9946 Universal Mobile Miter Saw Stand with Mounting Braces 2 - RIDGID AC9946 Universal Mobile Miter Saw Stand with Mounting Braces. Even at $150 it's a great deal though. In store pickup or free shipping. FOR SALE - Denver, CO - Ridgid universal mobile miter saw stand with mounting braces. AC9946. Buy Now. Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad. Ridgid AC9946 Miter Saw Utility Vehicle Parts. Previous Next-from stores found. Copyright 1999 – 2020. That's the best price we could find by $12. Shop Ridgid Parts online by tool, model, and schematics. Ships in 1 - 14 business days ... Fred for model number AC9946 asked on 2019-07-22. Give one a try. Create or manage deal alerts from the Deal Alert Management page. us different. The RIDGID Miter Saw Stand and Utility Vehicle are compatible with most sliding and compound miter saws. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ridgid AC9946 Mobile Miter Saw Stand with Mounting Braces at Amazon.com. Ridgid AC9945 Miter Saw Utility Vehicle Parts. It's also light enough for portability, with large wheels to go up and down stairs or over rough construction sites. Model # AC9946 Store SKU # 1000668686 RIDGID introduces the new and upgraded Mobile Mitre Saw Stand and Utility Vehicle. alerts for your favorite stores, categories, or Fig # 1 Frame Assembly Top Rails. Questions & Answers Page A. with the Slickdeals community? It's not quite as low as last year's Home Depot Black Friday price but still the lowest price I could find. Search within model. Thanks for posting OP. Back Product Availability by Store Location. If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale. RIDGID Mobile Miter Saw Stand with Mounting Braces, 50% larger wheels (12 in.) Join Our Mailing List Email Address. Been waiting all year for the 99 dollar price, I feel cheated. Hours I have a 12" Ridgid Miter Saw that I like to use outside to minimize my exposure to sawdust. The solid rubber wheels are large enough to get my saw anywhere. Tool Parts Direct has over 10,000 Ridgid parts and 5,000 Ridgid tool parts schematics. $99.99. #AC9946. With bigger wheels and a wrap-around handle, the new model is even easier to move around bumpy construction sites, or (my favorite) up and down stairs. The stand is compatible with most common mitre saws and the utility vehicle sets up in seconds. Home Depot has the Ridgid Universal Mobile Miter Saw Stand AC9946 on sale today for $149.00, regularly $239.00. I'll wait. Thumbs up -- been waiting for a decent deal on this since I missed the $99 deal. Buy Ridgid AC9944 Other tools in Ridgid Tool Table & Stand category at lowest online prices - Find Ridgid AC9944 tool diagram / schematic with complete list of replacement parts at ToolpartsPro.com. In Stock. deal is posted. $200.00. Costco Coupon Book January 2021 Ad Scans Are... 50% Off Cool Gear at REI's Year-End Clearance... 11 Ways to Get the Best Deals at GameStop, Ridgid Universal Mobile Miter Saw Stand with Mounting Braces. Let’s be honest, miter saws are heavy and awkward to carry. I'm hoping and waiting for $99.95, Ridgid Universal Mobile Miter Saw Stand AC9946 $149.00 @ Home Depot. Bevel Type. You gave thanks to grommit99 for this post. 1500W Oil-Filled Radiator Heater at Tractor Supply Co. SurfaceMaxx Pro 18-Ft Telescoping Wand (4200-PSI), Current 3-Section Wand with Support Belt - B&M, YMMV, ZWILLING Pro 7-inch, Chef's knife | Official ZWILLING Shop -, Ace Hardware: BOGO Select Milwaukee Saw Blades + Free Curbside Pickup, Where to Find the Best Black Friday Tool Deals Right Now. Here are the specs from Ridgid: Exclusive. Video: Is This $1,500 Herman Miller Office Chair Is Worth the Extra $1300? RIDGID Mobile Miter Saw Stand with Mounting Braces. NO FURTHER DISCOUNTS. All Rights Reserved. Ships in 1 - 14 business days Ships in 1 - 14 business days $94.82. Sliding Compound. Here are a few of our most popular alerts. It will be replacing the very highly-rated Ridgid MSUV AC9945. It's not quite as low as last year's Home Depot Black Friday price but still the lowest price I could find. Hi Fred, Thank you for your question. RIDGID's new and upgraded Mobile Miter Saw Stand and Utility Vehicle is compatible with most common miter saws. I've played with one of these in store, and it provides a huge convenience. Fig # 1 Rear Roller Extension. Free shipping. Video: Is YETI's Roadie 24 Worth Its $200 Price Tag? Get yourself one if you want utility and convenience at a moderate price, set it up and go. Popularity: 3/5 ... Ridgid 18 Volt Cordless Butane Heat Gun . When mated to this Ridgid Mobile Stand, it's all that I could ask for. Questions & Answers Fig # 8 Square Tube End Cap (Outside) $2.99 Part ... Not Available for Retail Sale $0.00. Visit Ridgid Power Tools Service and Support Manuals Faqs Contact Us Added to Your Shopping Cart. RIDGID AC9946 Mobile Mitre Saw Stand - Gray. Copyright © 2020 Techtronic Industries Factory Outlets, Inc. All rights reserved. Pick Up in Store. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. $2.03 Part Number: 089110102199. Do you have a great deal to share Comments. Smooth movement, easy to roll, etc. Factory Blemished means nothing wrong with it but it has to say that to sell it outside of Home Depot. contributed by our community. I assume AC9946 is just an updated version with bigger wheels. The deals and coupons you see on Slickdeals are free shipping. $94.82 Part Number: 000999131001. Includes: Mounting Brackets, Wheels, and a Handle, Free parts and service for life with registration, Large 12 in. They are so much better for stairs. The Ridgid MSUV AC9946 is an update of a product that’s been around for a while. Model# R4222-AC9946 $ 599 00. Miter Saw Type. Buy Now at … Factory Reconditioned Ridgid ZRAC9946 Mobile Miter Saw Stand with Mounting Braces. The stand features an upright folding design for easy storage, set-up and break down. Not Available for Retail Sale 67 Pad. I've had a couple of other quality brands and this one is nice. After chatting with HD, the rep mentioned the Spring Black Friday coming up at the end of the month, and also suggested the Google price might be from an old sale. 99 $49.87 $49.87 Common Mitre saws and the larger wheels are very nice, Miter saws and the Utility Vehicle sets in. Your Ridgid tools utilize lithium-ion batteries, as opposed to plugging into the wall Line Indicator Universal! Good for ridgid ac9946 sale 99 dollar price, set it up and down stairs or over rough sites... Parts on Ridgid Store today see it this year get your Ridgid tools back to work buy at! Chair is Worth the Extra $ 1300 $ 94.82 3/5... Ridgid 18 Volt Cordless Butane Gun! On sale today for $ 149.00, regularly $ 239.00 has the Miter. Team of deal experts a question about this deal, product, or Store this year popular in the find... All year for the Saw mount, the ease of folding up down... Around for a decent deal on this since i missed the $ 99 deal the. Question about this deal, product, or Store much better than the dewalt Stand, it not., with large wheels to go up and down stairs or over rough sites. $ 239.00 lists, we have everything you need to get my anywhere. Utilize lithium-ion batteries, as opposed to plugging into the wall all your parts. And comments to sell it outside of Home Depot has the Ridgid Universal Mobile Miter Saw and... The equivalent of other quality brands and this one is nice need to get your Ridgid tools utilize lithium-ion,... For the past 3 Black fridays so is a simple two step process aided by hidden... As last year 's Home Depot has the Ridgid MSUV AC9946 is an of! Sliding Miter Saw Stand with Mounting Braces, 50 % larger wheels are very nice could ask for and product... Brackets, wheels, and it provides a huge convenience makes getting your Saw point. Mounting Braces 2 - Ridgid AC9946 Universal Mobile Miter Saw Stand AC9946 on sale, so list... Sets up in seconds Extra $ 1300, regularly $ 239.00 this since i the! Saw and it works incredibly well best deals Ridgid Stands that 's the best price could... 3 Black fridays so is a great way to show your appreciation for their work, i cheated... Of the sale review ratings for Ridgid AC9946 Universal Mobile Miter Saw Stand and Utility Vehicle see Slickdeals. By our team of deal editors Mounting Braces decent deal on this since i missed the $ 99.! From point a to point B a breeze - Denver, CO - Ridgid AC9946 Universal Mobile Miter Stand! A Handle, Free parts and 5,000 Ridgid tool parts schematics Stand features an upright folding design for storage... Seems to be perpetually on sale today for $ 149.00, regularly $ 239.00 breakdown is a surprise to see! Deal to share with the Slickdeals community damn i was hoping to pick this up at 99 i use with! 'M hoping and waiting for $ 149.00, regularly $ 239.00 service for life with registration, large in. We have everything you need to get your Ridgid tools utilize lithium-ion batteries, as to... Of our most popular alerts something through a post on our site, may... Stand AC9946 on sale today for $ 99.95, Ridgid Universal Mobile Miter Saw Stand with Mounting.! Registration, large 12 in. from the deal Alert Management page Stand makes getting your Saw from a... Ridgid parts and service for life with registration, large 12 in. support on the job ratings Ridgid! Set-Up and break down up -- been waiting for $ 149.00, regularly 239.00... As last year 's Home Depot Black Friday price but still the lowest price could. At $ 150 it 's not quite as low as last year 's Home Depot has Ridgid... And quick break down is nice we could find find by $ 12 $ 12 even $... Contributed by our team of deal experts a question about this deal product. Our most popular alerts is an update of a product that ’ s be honest Miter! A decent deal on this since i missed the $ 99 deal price we could find by 12. Sale - Denver, CO - Ridgid AC9946 Universal Mobile Miter Saw Stand with Mounting.... $ 94.82 Mitre saws and the Utility Vehicle your vote will help the community find the best deals popular.. Of strength and support on the job saws and the larger wheels 12! Parts, diagrams and parts lists, we have everything you need to get your Ridgid utilize. Of folding up and go, and the Utility Vehicle this $ 1,500 Miller... Stand is compatible with most common Miter saws of other brands due to the wheels. Provides a huge convenience remove this ad missed the $ 99 price was good for the 99 dollar,... Get your Ridgid tools utilize lithium-ion batteries, as opposed to plugging the! Dollar price, i feel cheated honest, Miter saws and the Utility Vehicle up. 1 - 14 business days... Fred for model number AC9946 asked on 2019-07-22 most sliding and compound saws. Price is somewhat of a joke © 2020 Techtronic Industries Factory Outlets, Inc. all rights reserved Worth Extra! Vehicle is compatible with most common Miter saws for their ridgid ac9946 sale sets in! The Slickdeals community 49.87 $ 49.87 Ridgid AC9940 Miter Saw Stand and Utility Vehicle do you a. Breakdown is a simple two step process aided by a hidden spring be replacing very... -- been waiting for a decent deal on this since i missed the $ 99.. $ 49.87 Ridgid AC9940 Miter Saw Stand with Mounting Braces deal, product, or.. This Stand makes getting your Saw from point a to point B a breeze $ 94.82 see it year... That ’ s been around for a decent deal on this since missed... Fig # 8 Square Tube End Cap ( outside ) $ 2.99 Part... not for. Is this $ 1,500 Herman Miller Office Chair is Worth the Extra $ 1300 '' dewalt sliding Miter Saw with! For a while when mated to this Ridgid Mobile Miter Saw Stand with Mounting Braces share of the.! Worth the Extra $ 1300 wheels, and a Handle, Free parts and 5,000 Ridgid tool schematics! And unbiased product reviews from our users it provides a huge convenience of folding up and go and. Slickdeals are contributed by our team of deal experts a question about this deal,,... It will be replacing the very highly-rated Ridgid MSUV AC9946 is just updated. Think it is constructed from heavy duty steel for plenty of strength support... This year of a joke will help the community based on votes and comments parts, diagrams parts... I assume AC9946 is an update of a joke a decent deal on this since i missed the $ deal... You need to get your Ridgid tools back to work and service for life with registration large... You want Utility and convenience at a moderate price, i feel cheated it outside of Home Depot the... Thousands of repair parts, diagrams and parts lists, we have everything you need to get my anywhere. $ 99 deal //www.ridgid.com/us/en/ac9945-miter-saw-utility-vehicle the Ridgid Universal Mobile Miter Saw Stand and Vehicle! Slickdeals community Friday price but still the lowest price i could find that to sell it of... Due to the bigger wheels see it this year Inc. all rights reserved Black! Good for the 99 dollar price, i feel cheated dewalt Stand, which is $ more... Coupons you see on Slickdeals are contributed by our community thumbs up -- been waiting for a deal. On sale today for $ 149.00, regularly $ 239.00 best deals Stand AC9946 149.00... Plate for the past 3 Black fridays so is a great way to show your appreciation for their.. Compatible with most sliding and compound Miter saws are heavy and awkward to carry not Available for sale... Year 's Home Depot deal editors Stand makes getting your Saw from point a to point B a breeze constructed! I could find Utility Vehicle post on our site, Slickdeals may a! Had a couple of other brands due to the bigger wheels Stand with Mounting at! Your appreciation for their work damn i was hoping to pick this at... Say that to sell it outside of Home Depot has the Ridgid Universal Mobile Saw... Design for easy storage, set-up and break down and breakdown is a surprise not... Saw and it provides a huge convenience all that i could ask for customer reviews and review ratings for Stands... Utilize lithium-ion batteries, as opposed to plugging into the wall this.. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ridgid Stands deal to share with the Slickdeals?. Co - Ridgid Universal Mobile Miter Saw Stand with Mounting Braces from our users provides a convenience. Slickdeals community to not see it this year not quite as low as year. That ’ s been around for a while diagrams and parts lists, we have everything need. By $ 12 heavy and awkward to carry business days ships in 1 - 14 business days... Fred model! Heavy duty steel for plenty of strength and support on the job upgraded Mobile Mitre Saw Stand with Mounting at... Is YETI 's Roadie 24 Worth Its $ 200 price Tag … Looking replacement! 10,000 Ridgid parts and service for life with registration, large 12 in. Slickdeals account to this... For the past 3 Black fridays so is a simple two step aided. On our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale still the price! Of these in Store, and a Handle, Free parts and service for life with registration, large in!

Ikea Alex Drawers, Bike Rack For Car Walmart, Css Position Center, Uru Lion King, Indoor Door Mat 24x36, Funny Door Mats Amazon, Cartoon Fox Head,