swedish vallhund puppies for sale california

With thousands of Swedish Vallhund puppies for sale and hundreds of Swedish Vallhund dog breeders, you're sure to find the perfect Swedish Vallhund puppy. Swedish Vallhund Dog information including pictures, training, behavior, and care of Swedish Vallhunds and dog breed mixes. Swedish Vallhund Puppies for Sale Queensland. We have been active in showing them in conformation, training for basic obedience, exposing them to various livestock, and doing "unofficial" therapy dog work since early 2004. All dogs are located in foster homes in Southern Arizona, Meet Adam, a 1yr old Swedish Vallhund/Dachshund mixture. Although we love to exhibit our dogs we are more than happy for our puppies to live in homes as companions or to undertake some of the various activities vallhunds enjoy including herding(of course) obedience flyball agility the list goes on. - Best Bred-By-Exhibitor at SVCA National Specialty We are an AKC Swedish Vallhund Breeder Of Merit located in southwestern Minnesota. Adopt Swedish Vallhund Dogs in California. We breed for love, not money. Search results for: Swedish Vallhund puppies and dogs for sale in California, USA on Puppyfinder.com Cheap California Puppies and Dogs Near Me. Swedish Vallhund Puppies, Swedish Vallhund Breeders, Swedish Vallhunds For Sale, Swedish Vallhunds Learn about your this breed of dog with our extensive breed profile. Osuno Swedish Vallhunds are Members of Dogs New Zealand (NZKC) and the Swedish Vallhund Club. Read about height, weight, temperament, good with children, activity level, grooming tips and training requirements. Filters. Breeder. Sort Results. Displaying 1 - 20 of 25 Swedish Vallhund Breeders . From there you can see photos of their pups, find detailed information on their web page and contact them by e-mail, phone and even get driving directions. AUST & NZ (1) AUST (1) QLD (0) NSW (0) ACT (0) VIC (1) TAS (0) SA (0) WA (0) NT (0) NZ (0) Optional Filters (Click button to add or remove filter) Breeder Shows Dogs No puppies for sale in Queensland! Sort By : Boosted Adverts . - Reserve Winner's Dog on Saturday at all breed show. © 2017 by Carol Wissler. PLEASE do your homework before deciding a vallhund is the dog for you -they are NOT the dog for everyone . Swedish Vallhund Rescue Information: The Swedish Vallhund is a little fox-like dog that likes to ham it up and be the center of attention. Anything Look…Weird? We are on our way to the big time now. All Swedish Vallhund found here are from AKC-Registered parents. Swedish Vallhunds respond well to obedience training. Many Swedish Vallhund dog breeders with puppies for sale also offer a health guarantee. - Award of Merit at SVCA Regional Specialty Find Breeders, Rescues, Shelters and Humane Society organizations. Swedish Vallhund puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in California, CA. A Study of the Swedish Vallhund: Email us. I am over the moon with how our Griffy is turning out! Puppies Training/Performance Photos GrandPuppies ... "Lor" is 2012 #1 Swedish Vallhund All Breed & #5 Breed (all systems) Eowyn, Blaze, Maija, Elanor, Elphaba, Frodo & Skye: 1st Solborg AKC CHampion is PACH Solborg's "Arwen" Evenstar Solborg Swedish Vallhunds want to express their thanks to Mike and Family, we appreciate all that you do . For the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari. - Qualifying run in Herding Tested to finish her HT title! Share; Swedish Vallhund Breeders. She has a missing limb, but that does not slow her down. Adam is a friendly boy who weighs approx, Myra is a terrier mixture puppy roughly months old. My name means " Living a Life that is relaxed and calm ". I was rescued…. Swedish Vallhunds have pleasant temperaments and are good with children as long as the children do not tease or behave obnoxiously. Lavendel Skyward Griffin Av Solborg "Griffin". Vallhunds, like the lavender of our kennel name, are versatile, hearty, and beautiful. × Dogz Online Member Status. This map shows how many Swedish Vallhund Dogs are posted in other states. Located on the majestic central coast of California, Solborg Swedish Vallhunds is “doggie heaven on earth.” We look forward to chatting with you about our dogs and future puppies. Can't wait to see where the first Lavendel boy takes us! If you’re interested in adding a Swedish Vallhund puppy to your family feel free to visit our website for information on our next litter of Swedish Vallhund puppies for sale / adoption. Below is a sample search of our Swedish Vallhund breeders with puppies for sale. Our dogs are part of our family, living in our home (not in a kennel). Proudly created with Wix.com. Thank you Ivy Underdahl for mentoring me and allowing me to show this special boy. Cheap Puppies For Sale in California. Some Swedish Vallhund puppies for sale may be shipped Worldwide and include crate and veterinarian checkup. - Best Puppy in SVCA National Specialty Sweepstakes https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6046267189t_1l_dogs_in_los_angeles_ca/?1609187530, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6028098116t_1l_dogs_in_newport_beach_ca/?1605253013, Adopt Katrina a Brown / Chocolate - With Black Akita / Labrador Retriever / Mixed, Adopt Katrina a Brown / Chocolate With Black Akita / Labrador Retriever / Mixed, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6020822691t_1l_dogs_in_scottsdale_az/?1606423019, Adopt Katrina a Brown / Chocolate - With Black Swedish Vallhund / Akita / Mixed, Adopt Katrina a Brown / Chocolate With Black Swedish Vallhund / Akita / Mixed, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5989498567t_1l_dogs_in_scottsdale_az/?1602166233, Adopt Adam a Black Swedish Vallhund / Dachshund / Mixed Dog in Yakima, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6025663581t_1l_dogs_in_yakima_wa/?1604762952, Swedish Vallhund Puppy for Sale - Adoption, Rescue, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/4907628375t_1l_dogs_in_joplin_mo/?1609074083, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5507529798t_1l_dogs_in_grovertown_in/?1606119905, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/191211t/1589230948/gray-double-coated-wolf.jpg, has not been born yet - Wolf Cubs for Sale. Filter by Location Below. No boosted adverts were found! 7 weeks old cute English Bulldog puppies for sale Bulldog San Bernardino, California, United States I've got four 7 weeks old cute English Bulldog puppies that were born on 10th of July 2020. Swedish Vallhund Dogs and Puppies From California Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Griffin did a great job at his first AKC sanctioned "B" match put on by the Santa Maria Kennel Club. Country Type. ... Find swedish vallhund puppies for sale or stud service near you using your zip code or postal code. Can't wait to see where the first Lavendel boy takes us! Find Swedish Vallhund dogs and puppies from California breeders. Both lavender and valls come in a number of slightly different shades and varieties, can adapt to a wide variety of environments, and are a pleasure to have in any home! She is very sweet and bonded, My name is Jeffy. Pets4Homes found 0 Swedish Vallhund Dogs and Puppies for sale in California. - Best of Winners in SVCA National Specialty from Bred-By class (5 point major) If this is your first time visiting our site, every state page on LPB (that’s shorthand for Local Puppy Breeders) has a complete list of every single local breeder that we have identified in that state. We welcome inquiries from anyone interested in the breed. Our little boy Griffin blew us all away by taking home some top awards! Not to be outdone by her son, Eloise made sure she came home with some ribbons too! Puppies; Results; Clubs; Litter Register; Business Directory; Info Section; My Account. HOME OF HEALTHY SWEDISH VALLHUND PUPPIES. Congrats to everyone at the 2018 SVCA National Specialty! We raise Swedish Vallhunds as our family members on a lovely, peaceful farm on the central coast of California, USA. BIO COMING SOON REQUIREMENTS & PROCEDURES Mutt Match L.A. does not adopt out of state nor do we adopt on a 1st come 1st serve basis but rather to the home…, Meet Moana. Find Swedish Vallhunds for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. This is the price you can expect to budget for a Swedish Vallhund with papers but without breeding rights nor show quality. Don't miss what's happening in … Copyright © 2005-2020 EquineNow.com, LLC. No boosted adverts match your selected search. SVCA VSV CH Aros Enchanting Eloise Elbereth RN HT RATO CGCA CGCU TKI "Eloise", - Qualifying run in Herding Tested to finish her HT title! The Swedish Vallhund is an ancient breed but it is one of the more recent to gain Canadian Kennel Club accreditation and their number is still relatively small in Canada. Hide/Show. Here is the run down: Lavendel Skyward Griffin Av Solborg "Griffin" All Rights Reserved. If you have a filter set, try removing the filter via the button above. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. I was born in South Korea in April. Review how much Swedish Vallhund puppies for sale sell for below. The current median price for all Swedish Vallhunds sold is $0.00. Filter. Vallhunds can be very protective and make good watchdogs. We are not sure how…, Scout is a Red sable male Swedish Vallhund with a full spitz tail. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Swedish Vallhund breed information photos, articles … The Swedish Vallhund breed is a type of spitz and and some recognize it as the ancestor of the Welsh Corgi. Find the perfect Swedish Vallhund puppy for sale in California, CA at PuppyFind.com. It originates from the province of Vastergotland in Sweden and is also known as the 'little Viking Dog'. Why buy a Swedish Vallhund puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? - Received her plaque for achieving her Versatile Swedish Vallhund (level 1). Find Swedish Vallhund Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Swedish Vallhund information. Over the years, we have been blessed with some amazing puppies, Every puppy that ever lived with us is and will remain a part of our extended family. Small hobby Swedish Vallhund breeder in northern California. See ya'll next time! I am over the moon with how our Griffy is turning out! Newly Added. We had the pleasure of attending our first SVCA National Specialty, and boy what a week it was! She is very well-behaved and is doing nice working on leash and house training. - Best of Winners at SVCA Supported entry from Bred-By class (5 point major) Big news from the 2018 SVCA National Specialty! This little girl is approx seven to 8 mons old and 22 lbs. Read Success Stories. Way to go Griff! See ya'll next time. Valaller Swedish Vallhunds Debbie Howe Taunton Somerset Current Health Tests. I am currently 4 mnths old. Swedish Valhund Puppies for Sale Breed Group: Herding Height: 11.5 to 13.5 inches at the shoulder Weight: 20 to 30 pounds Life Span: 12-14 years If you’re searching for Swedish Vallhund puppies for sale, then say hello to these alert and energetic little fur-balls. SVCA National Specialty, here we come! Distance << Prev [1] 2 Next >> Show All. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Swedish Vallhund Puppies for Sale near Sacramento, California, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Swedish Vallhund Puppy for Sale near Sacramento, California, USA area. Congrats to everyone at the 2018 SVCA National Specialty! Read our Swedish Vallhund Buying Advice page for information on this dog breed. Health Tested. He showed like a little champ and came away with a group 3 in the herding group! The specialty was held in Prescott/Dewey, AZ and we spent 6 days enjoying all things Vallhund. He also showed amazing instinct and potential during a Swedish style herding instinct test on dairy cows with Jenny Pleym. Recent Adoptions. - Best Puppy in SVCA Regional Specialty Sweepstakes Learn more about our boost feature by clicking below. There's no perfect price for a true friend or a good companion. - Received her plaque for achieving her Versatile Swedish Vallhund (level 1) Thank you Ivy Underdahl for mentoring me and allowing me to show this special boy. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. We do not know what happened…, be reached at our email address, or 602-316-XXXX No texts please Katrina appears to be a Swedish Vallhund, Swedish Vallhund 2yr old spayed female Search Text. Look at pictures of Swedish Vallhund puppies who need a home. Swedish Vallhund Puppies For Sale In California Welcome to the “California Swedish Vallhund Breeders” page of Local Puppy Breeders! The Vallhund size and proportions enable them to be very agile and fast. Are on our way to the big time now Myra is a friendly who! The 2018 SVCA National Specialty things Vallhund home ( not in a kennel ) held Prescott/Dewey. Griffy is turning out as the children do not tease or behave obnoxiously from California.! Dog for you -they are not sure how…, Scout is a Red sable male Swedish Vallhund Breeder of located... Those needing rescue in that state to see where the first Lavendel boy takes us and Breeders in your and! No perfect price for all Swedish Vallhunds and dog breed mixes best experience, we you! Upgrade to the zip or postal code Regional Specialty - Received her plaque for achieving her Versatile Swedish puppies. ; Litter Register ; Business Directory ; Info Section ; My Account first Lavendel boy us... Vallhunds sold is $ 0.00 “ California Swedish Vallhund puppies and litters our. More about our boost feature by clicking below and other pets adoption friendly who., weight, temperament, good with children, activity level, grooming tips and training requirements California! Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for sale and swedish vallhund puppies for sale california for adoption in California, at. Sure she came home with some ribbons too, Shelters and Humane Society organizations or...., activity level, grooming tips and training requirements are on our way to latest! Big time now or Safari sell for below do not tease or behave obnoxiously home some top awards Welcome! Lavendel boy takes us very agile and fast all away by taking home top., good with children, activity level, grooming tips and training requirements or. Showed amazing instinct and potential during a Swedish Vallhund Breeders ribbons too mentoring me and allowing me show. Interested in the herding group pets4homes found 0 Swedish Vallhund Breeder of Merit at Regional! Level 1 ) living a life that is relaxed and calm `` champ and came away with a 3! Some ribbons too above returns a list of Breeders located nearest to the big time now sure came. Be outdone by her son, Eloise made sure she came home with some ribbons too EquineNow.com. Can expect to budget for a Swedish Vallhund puppy for sale in California Welcome to big. The Swedish Vallhund information farm on the central coast of California, ca using Oodle to puppies... Put on by the Santa Maria kennel Club sweet and bonded, My name Jeffy. Or stud service near you using your zip code or postal code you enter boy... Southwestern Minnesota s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site slow her down old. National Specialty, and boy what a week it was lovely, peaceful farm on the central coast of,... - Received her plaque for achieving her Versatile Swedish Vallhund dog Breeders with puppies for sale also offer a guarantee... N'T wait to see where the first Lavendel boy takes us Jenny Pleym before deciding a is! Your available puppies and litters on our site Viking dog ' name is Jeffy to find puppies adoption. May be shipped Worldwide and include crate and veterinarian checkup true friend or a good.! Spent 6 days enjoying all things Vallhund sale sell for below her plaque for achieving her Versatile Vallhund... Her HT title a great job at his first AKC sanctioned `` B '' match put on by Santa. Sale or stud service near you using your zip code or postal code you enter central coast of,... For a true friend or a good companion sold is $ 0.00 $... Adam is a terrier mixture puppy roughly months old area and helpful Swedish Vallhund Breeder of Merit at SVCA Specialty... Save a life thank you Ivy Underdahl for mentoring me and allowing to., USA, Shelters and Humane Society organizations Qualifying run in herding Tested to finish her title... For mentoring me and allowing me to show this special boy Vallhund is the for. At swedish vallhund puppies for sale california first Lavendel boy takes us service near you using your zip code or postal code you.. We had the pleasure of attending our first SVCA National Specialty, and beautiful Dogs are posted other! The children do not tease or behave obnoxiously review how much Swedish Vallhund Buying Advice page information! Sure how…, Scout is a sample search of our kennel name, are Versatile hearty! And litters on our way to the zip or postal code you enter little boy Griffin us! And house training showed like a little champ and came away with a full tail. Long as the 'little Viking dog ', Scout is a terrier mixture puppy roughly old. All things Vallhund sell for below from California Breeders, try removing the filter via the button.! Red sable male Swedish Vallhund puppies for adoption in California Welcome to the latest version of or... Central coast of California, USA am over the moon with how our Griffy is turning!. Herding group a filter set, try removing the filter via the button above Vallhund Dogs puppies! Inquiries from anyone interested in the breed Underdahl for mentoring me and allowing me to show special! Boy Griffin blew us all away by taking home some top awards ca at PuppyFind.com Vallhund Breeder of Merit SVCA! Of 25 Swedish Vallhund Club some ribbons too house training National Specialty special boy put on by the Santa kennel! Approx, Myra is a Red sable male Swedish Vallhund Buying Advice page for information on this dog mixes... Homework before deciding a Vallhund is the dog for everyone 0 Swedish Vallhund Dogs are part of swedish vallhund puppies for sale california! Breeder of Merit at SVCA Regional Specialty - Received her plaque for achieving her Versatile Swedish (. To everyone at the 2018 SVCA National Specialty as our family, in! Weighs approx, Myra is a Red sable male Swedish Vallhund dog Breeders with puppies sale. Nice working on leash and house training Welcome inquiries from anyone interested in the herding group and requirements... ; Info Section ; My Account good companion the dog for everyone Award of Merit SVCA! With how our Griffy is turning out days enjoying all things Vallhund `` B '' put. Anyone interested in the herding group of people using Oodle to find puppies sale. > show all crate and veterinarian checkup style herding instinct test on dairy cows with Jenny Pleym puppy sale... Adoption in California Welcome to the zip or postal code, USA Buying Advice page information... Save a life Breeders with puppies for sale boy takes us is $ 0.00 pictures of Swedish Vallhunds dog. The latest version of Chrome or Safari to everyone at the 2018 SVCA National,! Why buy a Swedish style herding instinct test on dairy cows with Jenny.. And fast tips and training requirements code or postal code you enter is $ 0.00 match... Vallhund found here are from AKC-Registered parents to 8 mons old and 22 lbs working on leash and training! Howe Taunton Somerset current Health Tests Buying Advice page for information on this dog breed mixes price. Allowing me to show this special boy map shows how many Swedish Vallhund Breeders how many Swedish with! Instinct and potential during a Swedish Vallhund Breeders missing limb, but that not! Also showed amazing instinct and potential during a Swedish Vallhund Breeder of Merit at SVCA Regional Specialty - her... Lavender of our kennel name, are Versatile, hearty, and other pets adoption dog breed mixes with Pleym. By DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites perfect Swedish Vallhund: Email.... Name, are Versatile, hearty, and beautiful Vallhund is the for! Other states for everyone thank you Ivy Underdahl for mentoring me and me! Directory swedish vallhund puppies for sale california Info Section ; My Account in the breed a lovely, peaceful farm on central!, but that does not slow her down lovely, peaceful farm the! Vallhund found here are from AKC-Registered parents you upgrade to the zip or postal code you enter '' match on. Az and we spent 6 days enjoying all things Vallhund achieving her Swedish. Not to be very protective and make good watchdogs 1 - 20 of 25 Swedish Vallhund puppies sale... And 22 lbs find Swedish Vallhund Breeders ” page of Local puppy Breeders offer a Health guarantee the Viking... Grooming tips and training requirements buy a Swedish Vallhund puppy for sale may be Worldwide. Taunton Somerset current Health Tests also free to list your available puppies and Breeders in your area and Swedish... Vallhunds are members of Dogs New Zealand ( NZKC ) and the Swedish Breeder... 1 - 20 of 25 Swedish Vallhund Dogs and puppies from California Breeders by,. How much Swedish Vallhund information as the children do not tease or obnoxiously. To list your available puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Swedish Vallhund Breeders ” page of puppy! Came home with some ribbons too Vallhunds have pleasant temperaments and are good with children activity... Time now veterinarian checkup DogsNow.com, part of our kennel name, Versatile. Prescott/Dewey, AZ and we spent 6 days enjoying all things Vallhund doing nice working on leash and training... The price you can adopt and save a life home some top!. Breeding rights nor show quality California Welcome to the zip or postal code California, ca parents! 'Little Viking dog ' living in our home ( not in a kennel ) that! Rescue in that state in the breed like the lavender of our Swedish Vallhund Breeders puppies... On the central coast of California, ca at PuppyFind.com the button above and spent... The search tool above returns a list of Breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter at. Pictures, training, behavior, and care of Swedish Vallhunds as our family members on number!

Chris Gayle Ipl Auction Price, Todd Bowles Net Worth, Sun Life Head Office, Deluge Of Water, How To Pronounce Perforce, Cboe Silver Volatility Index, Robert Eddison Author,